.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

FREE: May Warmer & Scent of the Month - Natures Haven & a Bar of Clarity



Enter to win May's Warmer and Scent of the Month!  There are five ways to enter, 8 chances to win: 1. Leave a comment 2. Become a follower 3. Become a Fan of my Facebook page (Leslie Wentz - Independent Scentsy Consultant) 4. Place an order, your name will be entered for every $25.00 up to $100.00 (so if you spend $50.00, your name will be entered in twice. Spend $75.00 and your name will be entered 3 times! Limit of 4 entries on the order portion). 5. Take my button and add it to your blog (leave a message below along with your blog address so I can see how great it looks!!!) This will give you up to 8 chances to win!!! Make sure to leave a comment for each thing you do. One winner will be randomly drawn on June 1st. Please check back June 2nd to see if you have won. Good Luck! This contest is not open to current Scentsy Consultants.

You have about 6 weeks to enter so GOOD LUCK to all of you!

5 comments:

  1. I love the warmer!! I became a follower and a fan on Facebook :)
    Your blog is so super cute! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie..I became a follower and I put your button on my blog...www.themaiseyfamily.blogspot.com..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new website. I'm leaving a comment and I became a follower. I tried to grab a button on my blog www.cheltonmelanie.blogspot.com but it didn't work right. I will have to keep trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie!! Very cute website... Your daughters are adorable... Okay - here is my comment for the wotm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grabbed a button and it worked this time.

    ReplyDelete